Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine's Day Loveliness


Ahh Valentine's Day the mere mention of those two words conjures up images of doves with floating red hearts on a string, chocolate candies, sappy cards and doilies.  Doilies? Yes, it's not a typo.  I said doilies and here is why!  I am all about the crafty, pretty, and frilly things.  But, I am also all about easy things because I am no Martha Stewart.  In my quest to find inexpensive loveliness for my Valentine's Day sweets table, I came across this super simple and exquisitely lovely paper doily wreath tutorial by The Red Thread.   I plan on making some of these this weekend to complement my sweets table and I encourage you to try to make one and send me pictures!  I will be using it as part of my Valentine's sweets table and will be sharing these pictures soon enough.  In the meantime, get crafty!  Now I don't know what mine will look like so let's go with The Red Thread's finished picture.  I think its lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment